I just got a major feeling of euphoria… why? I just feel like this week will be wonderful! And it’s just Monday (I’m pretty sure this have not happened to me… ever)
- It started with my Budget Beauty Blogger Swapper telling me that she has received her package. And she loves them both ❤
- So now I’m really looking forward to receive my package!
- Then I remembered that Glossybox will also arrive this week~
- I’ve finally gotten the drive to continue on my final project. Done Robin today and I probably will do Lovisa too! (I’m doing makeup-looks inspired of flowers and nature)
- I’m going to the cinema to see Django Unchained with dear friends tomorrow + buy a Hobbit menu.
- Decided to be in a Pocky-contest! More information tomorrow or the day after~
- Wednesday’s my birthday and I’m bringing chocolate cake to school. Marcus and Emilia will eat it with me! AND I HAVEN’T SEEN EMILIA IN FOREVER! QwQ
- On Thursday I’m seeing Chess on Gothenburg’s Opera (never seen anything/been inside before) with the class!
- I got the confirmation email that Professor Layton and the curious village has been dispatched today. Estimated date of arrival is February 6th… but I don’t believe that for a second~ I’m pretty sure I’ll get it this week.
- And last but not least, I’m having a birthday party… á la children’s party. Yep, turning 19 and having a childishly awesome birthday party!
So yeah, I think that this is it. Sounds great doesn’t it?
This GIF is so ugly, but it discribes me on the inside right now!