I’m going to list what I’m going to do this weekend! :D
- the movies I borrowed from the library yesterday! I’ve already watched The Flowers of War (highly recommended If you want to both cry floods and smile/laugh) and have Lord of the Flies (1963) left. Kind of read the book in english (didn’t manage to read the end) so it will be interesting to see the movie interpretation.
- the post-midseason finale episodes of The walking dead and Once Upon a Time.
- Les Miserables in theater… alone. Everyone else cancelled on me :c Might see something else though, so I can see it with them some other day. The seats available are crappy anyway!
Play (+ maybies)…
- Harvest Moon Tale of two towns (The majors are not fighting as much as in the beginning, I’ve got more money. I also have two chickens, a full grown cow and a lamb. Life in Konohana is goooood~)
- Maybe some Pokemon Black 2. Honesty time: I have not come far in the game! Stress made me not want to play it and now I don’t feel like it! Should try tomorrow nonetheless >w<
- Maybe continue Professor Layton and the curious village… been a while now. Got stuck at an area-calculation puzzle. TIME TO PULL MYSELF TOGETHER LIKE A SIR!
I should probably do some have-to-do’s too but I’d rather not think about it right now. Have a great weekend everybody! See you tomorrow~ I still have the surprise-post (that I promised you) left to write. Hint: It’s beauty-related.