Happy Saturday everyone!
At around four in the morning I found an old party book and in it I found a Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe that I really wanted to try! *w* So today I went to the supermarket and bought a bunch of stuff that I needed.
My list~ I was right in the middle of chopping the dark chocolate when I took this xD Messy-messy.
Half the chocolate done!This is the recipe! … In Swedish though >w<
If you don’t know Swedish this will be pretty hard to follow but I can quickly translate for you if you’d like to do these cookies! I think they taste nice and they were really fun to make ^^
dl = deciliter
tsk = table spoon
The ingredience (from the top)!
Chopped Dark Chocolate
How you mix everything together.
(Turn on the oven. Set it on 175 degrees)
1. Blend oatmeal and milk together in a bowl and let them sit for at least 10 minutes.
2. Mix flour, baking powder, salt and vanilla sugar in another bowl.
3. Take a third, bigger bowl and mix the margarine, brown sugar and sugar. Then add the eggs in too. Make sure everything’s mixed properly!
4. Stir down the flour mix in the (bigger) bowl.
5. Lastly, mix down the oatmeal and chocolate.
Then you just have to put the batter on a tray (don’t forget the baking sheet)!The finished batter
Finished! They are good but I never seem to make crunchy cookies :’c And that’s the texture I like! These come out very porous and after they have cooled down they are soft.
I also tried making Cutiepie Marzia’s Nutella cookies! Just because they are so simple to make. They turned out crunchy and super yummy! I really recommend making them~
Now… go make some cookies! *w*b